Saturday, December 11, 2010

Catching up!

Dear Blog,

I have neglected you again. For this, I am very sorry!

On a fun note, I did my first presentation of my full program "Through the Looking Glass into another Realm, Using Fashion, Fine Art, and Fantasy to go from Mundane to Avante Garde." I was teaching at Antonelli Institute of Art and Photography -- the college I graduated from in 2008. http://ww.antonelli.edu ...It's an amazing school with a lot of changes going on right now! I know they took photos so hopefully I will be able to get a few soon and post them on my blog! I've gotten a lot of really great feedback from the students so I hope everyone enjoyed it, learned a lot, and most of all, were inspired!

So I have two brand new tearsheets out in Magazines right now! Both are featuring Model and Burlesque Dancer Maria Bella!

First is Alt Noir Magazine; you can buy a copy here: http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/132917
The theme was a Cirque du Soleil type of look. Alayna Rakes did the makeup for both sets and Hello Dolly Latex made the outfit for the cirque set!


And second is Bachelor Pad  issue 14! This is my second publication with them! I adore this magazine! The pasties were made by Goth Fox for this set and the rest of the outfit was a sort of collaboration between things Maria and I both had! Buy this Magazine!


No comments:

Post a Comment