Sunday, August 15, 2010

Home, Daily Deviations, and Speaking at Imaging USA

Finally home after a relaxing (hot) vacation in Slippery Rock, PA at Coopers Lake Campground for the Medieval reenactment event called Pennsic! I made a post about it in previous years a couple posts back so you can read more there! I have some photos and will be getting more from a friend to post up from our trip very soon! (I sort of kept my camera packed away for this one =X!)

I was super excited to see that my profile and class description was finally put up on the Imaging USA website! http://www.Imagingusa.org  There are so many amazingly talented people speaking this year so definitely check it out! The final name for the program I will be a part of is "GenNEXT: Rising Stars Share Ideas & Inspiration." Here are some clips I copied off the website -- but take a look yourself!





I was also surprised to come home and find I received a Daily Deviation for another image of mine in DeviantArt.com! This is the fourth one I've gotten! I like to credit where it is due, so:

Vulnerable
Christine Von Rose
Makeup/Hair/Styling: Serena Star

You can view the actual DD website by clicking here

Back to answering all the email I missed while I was gone!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment