Friday, August 27, 2010

Raising Rates

Hey everyone! Just wanted to give everyone another reminder that my rates will be going up beginning of September!

Everything is going up a little bit, including albums, calendars, prints, gallery wraps, etc! 

Session fees will now be as follows:
Quickie Session (1 look): $60 (instead of $40)
Mini Session (2 looks): $120 (instead of $80)
Half Day Session (3 looks): $150 (instead of $100)
Full Day Session (up to 6 looks): $200 (Instead of $140)

The mini session will probably be phased out as well sometime this coming year!

If you want to catch my rates before prices go up, send me a message before September 5th and with a $50 deposit, I will hold a date at current prices! I book up to 1-2 months in advance =)


In other good news, getting Summer cleaning done right now! hehe. Out with the old and in with the new. Bought tons of brand new props and set design pieces so get ready for some specialty sets!

I'll leave everyone off with a portrait to get the juices started for Halloween Pinups! Start thinking about them now if you want them in time for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment