Monday, November 22, 2010

Kerli - Tea Party



Absolutely had to share this video! Dave and I went to see his brother's performance of Alice in Wonderland at the high school. Halfway through the show immediately following the Mad Hatter scene, we get to the intermission. The Mad Hatter and March hare run forward and say that since Alice left, they need new company. This song begins to play and the cast runs up on both sides of the audience, the middle of the set opens up like a double sided doorway and the entire audience gets up and goes on stage through the doors to a "Tea Party" on the other side. There were lots of brightly colored cupcakes and tea =D! I thought it was the cutest concept. I had this song stuck in my head for the next few days and I finally hunted it down....and O_O! I absolutely LOVE the music video, concept, and styling. Very Japanese Lolita-esque!

No comments:

Post a Comment