Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fireworks



I really truly love this song and the video! Another random fact of Serena-- It's really easy to make me cry. I'm one of those girls that watches sappy movies and is balling her eyes out by the end. This video really reminds me again why my career is so important to me. To bring joy to every one by capturing memories and saving them forever in a photograph. To accept, to love, and to cherish all that is what we are, to bring out and let the beauty shine in our world. It's such a beautiful concept.


...and Since it's Veteran's Day.. a friend of mine on FB reminded me of two beautiful videos that make me use a box of tissues every time I see them. Beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. hello! i recently discovered your blog! is amazing, keep going on this good job! you my check out mine, you`ll love it! if you follow, i`ll return the favor! tnx!

    ReplyDelete