Sunday, June 19, 2011

Megan's Boudoir Album Birthday Gift

I was given permission by one of my wonderful boudoir clients to post her beautiful album on my blog! Megan came to my studio looking to create an album as a gift for her hubby for his birthday! We brought in makeup artist/hair stylist Alayna Rakes to do her makeup and hair! Stunning!

Megan rocked the photo shoot. She obviously has a beautiful body and she naturally flowed through poses with little guidance.

Now I must say, this couple has a wild side! For the rest of his birthday gift, they went to an island where they lived with a tribe and had to catch their own food and afterwards went to a resort! She said while with the tribe, it was the healthiest she's ever felt. I don't think I could ever do it, but how awesome is that, right?

Don't forget to click on the image below to full view this album - it really is beautiful and I am so excited to  be able to share it with you all =)!


No comments:

Post a Comment