Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mother and Daughter

I hope everyone had a great time Memorial day weekend! I worked part of it, but did find some time to have a Smallville Marathon with my boyfriend!

I wanted to share one of the sweetest Mother-Daughter sessions I've done in a while.

Back before Mother's Day, Stacy had contacted me about getting images done with her daughter, Kristen. Kristen is also an awesome Mom with a beautiful son! They weren't really sure what they wanted to have done so I had the bring a ton of outfits and we did a few different looks. They brought their own makeup with them, and I did their makeup =)




The first set we did I asked them to stay in the clothes they were already wearing! The color palette matched well and it was more realistic to their personalities compared to all the formal clothes they brought. They loved these shots so much they chose to do a wall collage of these three images above!


I really loved this set of the two of them in black. They almost look like they could be sisters instead of Mother and Daughter! So beautiful!




This last shot was an image for Dad! Something a little different for him to stick in his wallet! 


There were Five sets altogether that we did -- I might post up a little something from the other two sets they didn't order from when I get some free time!



No comments:

Post a Comment