Friday, September 10, 2010

Halloween Specials!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays of all time! In days passed I would dress up the week before and the week of halloween, just because I could get away with wearing all the fun and outrageous costumes i'd collected over the years! 

I remember my first year of college -- it was a bit before halloween and I was driving 76 in Philadelphia under that tunnel sort of thing-- I got into my first accident. Those big huge airbags blew up into my face and bam, I was out of it -- seeing stars, chemical burns on my arms, completely loopy. So I start getting out of the car, big poofy tooling blue gown, bright blue makeup, and a huge white and gray fur cloak... out into the middle of the road on 76. Long story short, Can you imagine a blueberry cupcake wandering around in the middle of the road  in the middle of the day -- not on halloween? It was an interesting experience. 

This is what I looked like =X
Photo to the left by Randy Davis
Makeup/Styling/Model: Me.


Is Halloween your favorite Holiday? Do you have tons of costumes you are just itching to have photographed? Most people buy a new costume every year and only wear it once! Now is your chance to get to try them all back on! Whether your that  girl next door or an experienced model looking to build her portfolio, these are the perfect packages for a new sexy FB avatar, a pocketbook sized portfolio, or a private album for your honey! 

If you don't have costumes because you are one of those people that end up getting rid of them every year after halloween, don't fret! I have tons of pieces at the studio so we can mix and match =) Check out these fun images mixing cat eats and witch hats with a vintage lingerie!




Basic Halloween Pinup Session
- 1-2 hours shooting time
- 1 outfit change/look on solid colored background
- Consultation session to discuss look in studio, Skype, or on the phone
- Access to select costuming and props including but not limited to
Cat, Bunny, and Dalmatian ears, Nurse, Demon, Angel, Witch, Sexy Faerie, maid, Flapper, Belly dancer, and more Assortment of props, lingerie, and a few costumes!
- Select proofs in private web gallery for you to view or session at the studio to choose final images 
- 3 fully retouched 8x12 portraits on metallic or e-surface paper and web files emailed to you.

 $149  ($61 in savings) 
$139/ea for groups of 3 or more in the same day (So grab two or more friends and make it a fun day out!)

Makeup is additional $75 and is paid separately to artist
*Discounted Makeup for 3 or more in the same day : $60/ea

Deluxe Halloween Pinup "Little Black Book"
Half day Session
- 4-5 hours of shooting time 
- up to 3 outfit changes/ looks on variety of colored backdrops, faux fur, curtains, etc.
- Consultation session to discuss look in studio, Skype, or on the phone
- Access to select costuming and props including but not limited to
Cat, Bunny, and Dalmatian ears, Nurse, Demon, Angel, Witch, Sexy Faerie, maid, Vampire, Flapper, Belly dancer, and more Assortment of props, lingerie, and a few costumes!
- Select proofs in private web gallery for you to view or session at the studio to choose final images 
- The "Little Black Book" - 10 spread, 15 picture e-surface 4x6 custom designed album with Leather cover and web files for all images in the book

$449  ($96 in savings!)

Makeup is additional $125 and is paid separately to artist
(Only one booking per day as these are long days!)

*Must be halloween inspired looks!
*Custom Packages can be created upon request. Feel free to send me an email!
*Don't want prints? Just need web files? As about my discounted rate on the first package!
*add-ons and s/h fees additional
*Does not reflect final price after tax

Book now as slots are limited and October is already beginning to fill up! Sale ends October 29th!
www.Serena-Star.com > Fashion Side> Contact > and fill out the form!


_______________________________________________________

I wanted to leave you off with some inspirational cat girl images that i've found over the years online! I'm a huge anime fan =X I know it's a little dorky, but I made this little video clip thingy years ago for my personal myspace (back when I used the silly thing) -- Sorry about all the advertisements and the silly borders and everything =(!




No comments:

Post a Comment