Thursday, October 14, 2010

Awesomeness =D

Comments like this just make my day. I'm terrible at taking compliments and never really know how to respond -- but this was just awesome and I felt like sharing =D

"Greetings! I just found you on model mayhem and was left breathless for a brief moment - your work is so absolutely stunning - I have no words to describe! God blessed you with so many talents, just amazing... I am your new fan :o)"


My Response: "Thank you Eve =)! Did you add me on MM?"

"Model Mayhem? Yes, I sent you a friend request :o) Also visited your website and again was blown away... Just beautiful, there are artists and creatively talented people, and then there is you. You are in a league of your own. I dare say - the Leonardo Da Vinci in makeup and photography. And no I do not throw flattery around as dollar bills, this is a true compliment, I am sincerely in awe of your work. God Bless~"

-Eve Love Cher


I was also tickled pink (yes, I said it. Tickled pink. There is no other way I can think of right now to explain it.) to find I have a blurb on ehow.com when I googled myself the other day. I do that on occasion to see what comes up -- and to see which of my networking websites come up top more so than others =)

http://www.ehow.co.uk/list_7290852_unique-wedding-ideas-new-jersey.html



Boudoir Photography
# A unique wedding present for a New Jersey bride (or groom) to give are photographs from a boudoir photography session. Boudoir photo sessions create playful, intimate images that will be cherished long after the wedding. Alongside her wedding photography, New Jersey photographer Serena Star specializes in pin-up style boudoir sessions that emphasize flattering portraiture, romance and "boosting your confidence."



Serena Star Photography

Elmer, NJ 08318

serena-star.com


Read more: Unique Wedding Ideas for New Jersey | eHow.co.uk http://www.ehow.co.uk/list_7290852_unique-wedding-ideas-new-jersey.html#ixzz12CK0XV9V

Source: ehow.co.uk


I was also mentioned in an article about one of my favorite Pinup models to photograph, Sable Sin Cyr! http://www.myfavoritepinups.com/item/sable-sin-cyr

And apparently Dave Cross, one of the instructors on Kelby Training thinks I have "Cool Photography" (Sorry about the crazy messy blue circles -- my wacom tablet isn't working =X)

On top of that, my Imaging USA listing is right under Yervant who is an absolutely amazing wedding photographer and I highly respect him. I got to meet him at a GPPDV meeting =D!

My day has been made =D

No comments:

Post a Comment