Sunday, October 3, 2010

October's Issue of PPA Magazine

Sooo this month I was featured in an article in Professional Photographer magazine interviewing myself and the rest of the photographers in the GenNext program for Imaging USA! Please keep in mind, I did not photograph all of these images. Only the self portrait of myself in the Green Ivy. The rest is about our program and the interview with me (and everyone else)! Just reading over everyone's programs and with the date ever growing closer is so exciting! I can't wait! It's an honor to be a part of this program and speaking alongside such top notch photographers!

Cover of this Months Issue!
You can see the "GenNext" program is featured!

About the GenNext program in the opening =)

My page on the right hand side!

And the information about our specific programs!

You can download the entire article on 
Go to "Current Issue" and click "GenNext"
and it should download the entire article (if you
aren't a subscriber to the magazine itself and
are interested in reading more about the entire
program and everyone else involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment