Saturday, July 17, 2010

Rathana Sin, Model & Makeup Artist from Philadelphia

 I somewhat recently found out that a good friend of mine, Rathana Sin, is sort of retiring from the glamour and pinup world of modeling! Those of you who watch my work know her as the beautiful asian model in my portfolio. If you have been photographed by me, you know her as the fashion loving, amazing Make up Artist (MUA) I work with on a regular basis! I made an album that I titled, "Over the Years," to show all the years of work and different styles that we have done! It's also a tribute to women to show them how they can transform themselves in so many ways with just different makeup, hair and styling! I hope you all enjoy -- There are so many sets we've done I actually ran out of room in this 100 page book before I even hit our most recent work! You can full view the pages on my FB here:





I wanted to show a small sampling of the makeup work she has done for me in the past few years! 



Check out her website at:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1138287

No comments:

Post a Comment